Essential Oils & Yoga Pants

Tonight, I dropped off two boxes and four bags of clothes, shoes and home decor at Savers. I walked in and loaded my items into a rolling cart. I threw up the peace sign to my beloved belongings, as the lady handed me a 30% off coupon for my future shopping spree at savers. How does this woman know my life? How does she know that I WILL BE BACK? I may have just dropped off a cart full of crap, but don't worry, I'll be back. I will also use my coupon. You're welcome.


While we were in Italy, I read the book The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up. As soon as I got home, I began applying the principles I read in the book. I took every item of clothing and I threw it on the floor of my bedroom. I began to make piles. Keep, give away, throw away.

Looking through my give away pile, I realized I had some cute clothes in there. Curiosity set in and I began wondering what selling my clothes online would look like. I reached out to a few friends who had success selling their clothes, got some tips and went to work. Within a few minutes, I had created a separate Instagram account for my clothes.



In no time, I had a few friends who wanted some of my items. So I kept posting my clothes. It was so fun. I really enjoyed meeting with some friends I had not seen in a while. I even shipped some packages with love, to other parts of the state to friends further away. I had quite a bit of clothes, it was kind of embarrassing. However, my friends found my gently used clothes just as darling as I did and didn't waste any time putting them to good use.


While in the process of cleaning out our house, I realized that I had some home decor items that if they were painted a different color, may look a bit better. Also, my style has changed a bit, and I like to keep things fresh and up to date. Therefore I was on the lookout for some good chalk paint and some new chairs for a dining room table.

We had been given a Pier 1 Imports table, that was in excellent condition but was black. I have zero black furniture in my house, so it has been in a corner, waiting to be painted white. It has a leaf and can have up to 6 people comfortably.

Since I had been selling some of my items on places like Letgo and OfferUp, I searched there for said chairs. It didn't take long. I found some darling mint chairs and put in an offer. I showed my dear friend Ashley and she said that I would either have to move my blue hutch that is currently in my kitchen or wear sunglasses to offset the color differentiation. So needless to say, we have moved the hutch.


She went with me to get the chairs and let me just tell you, getting six chairs in my Kia Soul was every bit as interesting as one would imagine. It was all fine when we got a McDonald's Iced Coffee and a large fry. Eh-Hem. She is pregnant, so it works, Ya know?


I started to make a good chunk of money and decided that I wanted to invest in getting a Fit Bit Blaze. I also started my search for a darling essential oil diffuser after seeing a cool one my friend had. I bought the Fit Bit Blaze, and a rose gold and black band. Instantly I felt like Jillian Michaels. It was awesome.


I tell ya, instastory has all the latest things. Another woman I follow posted on her story her new leggings by 90 Degree. She said they are awesome, and I believed her so much that I ordered a pair for myself.

Let me tell you. I am living every moment of my life in these pants. They are straight heaven pants. So between the Fit Bit and the yoga pants, I really got this Jillian Michaels thing down.


The diffuser came, and it was every bit what I had hoped. I would love to tell you that I have immediately jumped on board with DoTerra or Young Living oils, but I am just NOT THERE YET PEOPLE.


Anyways, I am obsessed with my new diffuser, Fit Bit Blaze and yoga pants.


What are some of your favorite finds?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Morning Walks

Not Pregnant

A 3 Year Old Ring