Starting New.
I am starting new. My view on blogging for a while was to vent. I even had a private blog for a while where i just poured out my heart on paper with black ink to which granted freedom for a brief time. Tides have changed. I've grown up (well a little) and I have been impacted by some truly beautiful blogs by godly women who like myself pour out thier hearts on the internet so that others might be encouraged along this journey called life.

A year into my marriage, I have been extremely surprised at how incredibly hard the journey is.

But.... I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Starting new today. With high hopes to encourage, love & challenge others along the way.

So, here goes :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Pregnant

Thursday Morning Walks

A 3 Year Old Ring